- Standard Commercial 5mbps and 10Mbps service available
- 20Mbps Commercial Enterprise (Licensed options)
- Internet Gateway
- 24/7/365 technical support
- one, two or three year contracts available
- free website and email hosting included
- unmetered and usage plans are available
For pricing please contact us.
Rainy Day network is redudant with multiple paths back to the network core located at 167 Lombard. The network uses dynamic shortest path technologies for increased performance and uptime.
The network core has a dedicated core router with a backup standing by.
The Internet Gateway uses BGP (Border Gate Protocal) and we are connected to Shaw, Bell and MTS; so if any of them have issues you are still online.
For more information about the levels of service and policies please refer to:
Master Services Agreement (MSA)
Enterprise Service Level Agreement (SLA)
SLA Interpretive Document